- The mismanagement of disciplinary issues can be very expensive and time consuming for your business.
- This is highlighted by the fact that the average cost of an employment tribunal is £17,500, and most findings of unfair dismissal can be attributed to a failure in the procedure that the employer followed.
- Park City can handle these situations for you in a timely and effective manner, ensuring that you always understand the legal context and comply with best practice.
- If you have a current HR issue that needs resolving, we offer a free consultation to understand your situation and offer the best solution. We give good, honest and professional advice.
A consultant will review all documentation and supporting evidence in preparation for the investigation meeting on site. Follow up administration to include typing up meeting notes and drafting outcome letters.
Your consultant will provide disciplinary support and attend the meeting (if required), detailed as below:
- Invitation letter to disciplinary hearing.
- Attend disciplinary meeting
- Letter confirming disciplinary sanction (dismissal).
- Disciplinary guidance/checklist
- These situations are quite common but always unwelcome, and it isn't always easy for your Management team to know how to handle these situations personally and professionally.
- Let Park City use their expert knowledge to help you manage these matters, leaving you safe in the knowledge that your business is doing the right thing.
Park City can provide support in undertaking a grievance investigation:
- Review grievance documentation
- Plan and structure suitable and appropriate investigation
- Draft suitable investigation questions
- Conduct investigation meetings with relevant staff
- Preparation for Chairing the Grievance Hearing
- Chair the Grievance Hearing meeting with the client
- Type meeting notes and review evidence
- Further investigation meetings/requests for information – as needed
- Produce report summarising findings and suggesting further action.
- Produce related correspondence as required
- Following the Hearing a report will be produced by the Chairperson and issued to the Client for the Client to make the decision on the outcome.
Once all of the above has been undertaken a report will be produced with the findings and an outcome.