Course Dates: Open course dates to be advised. We also offer closed courses for clients delivered in house, call us for costs and available dates.
Course Duration: 1 Day, 9:15am - 4:30pm
Location: Park City Consulting, Ardleigh
Category: Health and Safety
Suggested Study Time: 7 Hours in total
£125.00 plus VAT per person
- The course aims to help delegates understand the role of the first aider, including:
- The importance of preventing cross infections
- Recording incidents and actions
- Using available equipment
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters)
- Burns and scalds.
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
- This course is designed for employees who have been assigned as the First Aider for their workplace.
- All delegates will receive an Emergency First Aid at Work certificate to comply with HSE requirements.
- The certificate will last for three years
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours