Course Dates: TBC
Course Duration: 9:15am - 4:30pm
Location: Park City Consulting, Ardleigh
Category: Health and Safety
Trainers: Adam Holmes
Suggested Study Time: 21 Hours in total
£295.00 plus VAT per person
- All workplaces need to appoint someone to take charge of first aid arrangements.
- This applies even to the self-employed and sole traders.
- The exact level of cover and the training course you need will be determined by the HSE guidelines.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines, or a disregard for the safety of your staff could result in substantial fines or even prosecution.
- Recovery position
- Dressings and Slings
- Shock, bleeding, burns and scolds
- Anathalatic shock and the Epipen
- Incident management
- Head injuries
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
- Typically employers require one first aider per floor within offices
- Anyone is suitable to attend the First Aid at Work course
- Delegates will become more safety aware, and could save lives
- Reduction of accidents
- Confidence to help during an emergency, and reduce the time it takes for the injured to recover
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours