Course Duration: 3 Day
Location: Park City Consulting, Ardleigh
Category: Health and Safety
Trainers: Adam Holmes
Suggested Study Time: 21 Hours in total
- All workplaces need to appoint someone to take charge of first aid arrangements.
- This applies even to the self-employed and sole traders.
- The exact level of cover and the training course you need will be determined by the HSE guidelines.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines, or a disregard for the safety of your staff could result in substantial fines or even prosecution.
- Recovery position
- Dressings and Slings
- Shock, bleeding, burns and scolds
- Anathalatic shock and the Epipen
- Incident management
- Head injuries
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
- Typically employers require one first aider per floor within offices
- Anyone is suitable to attend the First Aid at Work course
- Delegates will become more safety aware, and could save lives
- Reduction of accidents
- Confidence to help during an emergency, and reduce the time it takes for the injured to recover
TRAINERS - Philip Hennessey
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours