Course Dates: Tuesday 14th September
Course Duration: Half Day, 9:30 - 12:30pm
Location: Park City, Consulting, Ardleigh
Category: Management/HR - Management Skills Training
Trainers: Penny Longford
Suggested Study Time: 3 Hours in total
- Quite often employees who are promoted into management positions may be experts in their field of work but have no experience to be able to cope with people issues.
- This practical management skills training course covers key issues which managers may have to deal with on a regular basis as well as providing an overview on what it actually means to be a manager.
- What is managing, what does it mean to be a manager
- Roles and responsibilities of managers
- What good managers do
- Management styles
- What is employment law and why does it matter
Is This Course For Me?
- If you are a newly hired or promoted manager, you're more than welcome to attend this course
- An experienced manager who would like a refresher in management
- Great for first time manager who need to know the basics of what it takes to taken on their first team
Trainers - Jennie Galione/Penny Longford
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours