Course Dates: 28 January 2020
Course Duration: Half Day, 9:30 - 12:30 pm
Location: Park City Consulting, Ardleigh
Trainers: Jennie Galione/Katie Finbow
Suggested Study Time: 3 Hours in total
- Quite often employees who are promoted into management positions may be experts in their field of work but have no experience to be able to cope with people issues.
- This practical course covers key issues which managers may have to deal with on a regular basis as well as providing an overview on what it actually means to be a manager.
- What makes an effective/ineffective manager?
- Look at the difference between management and leadership
- Communication & Influencing Skills
- Managing conflict views
- Managing Conduct and Performance: rewarding good and tackling the bad
- Managing and protecting your time
- Recruitment and how to get it right
- Absence management
Is This Course For Me?
- If you are a newly hired or promoted manager, you're more than welcome to attend this course
- An experienced manager who would like a refresher in management
- Great for first time manager who need to know the basics of what it takes to taken on their first team
Trainers - Jennie Galione/Katie Finbow
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours