Discover what it would be like to have a full time dedicated resource for Health & Safety and Human Resources. Gain unlimited access to our Professional HR and Health & Safety Consultants, 24 hours a day, every day. Give our Helpline a try to see the peace of mind it can provide - and the difference it can make to the smooth running of your business.
[One month Trial for only £99 + VAT (normally £150 + VAT) image]
As your business grows, problems will too. More is at stake, and decisions are harder and more complex than ever. Large scale initiatives are more costly, and all eyes are on you. Who can you turn to about any HR or Health & Safety queries in confidence and get the right advice back?
Turn to the professionals at Park City. We provide leadership support to keep your business flowing amongst the tricky topics of HR and Health & Safety 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Park City Helpline will give you the peace of mind you need to correctly resolve any Employment or Health and Safety issues that you face on a day to day basis, without having to spend hours researching employment law or health & safety legislation.
Here are just a few of our most in demand helpline calls:
- A member of the team’s off long-term sick. It could be stress related or even a terminal illness. We will help you deal with the employee and rising workload - whilst sticking within the law.
- Staff members are in one day but absent the next. Or, they’re always off sick with minor ailments. We will help you tackle this situation.
- You need to deal with an ongoing performance issue. It’s time for the performance to be managed, including meetings organised and invitations to formal meetings. We can take care of this difficult situation for you.
- You’ve taken on a new recruit, who’s just not performing. We can help determine if you persevere, or let them go.
- There's been an urgent incident. You go to great lengths to ensure working conditions are safe, but accidents happen. We can help handle the situation and ensure you comply with all Health & Safety legislation.
- A downturn in business or a restructure can lead to redundancies. We can manage this whole process for you.
We can answer all those questions for you with clear, concise advice.
Why subscribe to our HR and H&S Helpline:
- Gain confidential, professional, solution driven advice which helps you deal with pressing business challenges.
- All advice is in line with current legislation, best practice and the needs of your business.
- Unlimited 24 hour HR support
- Unlimited 24 hour Health & Safety support
- Receive a full HR or H&S Business Risk Assessment for only £250 (normally £750)
Test our service out. Subscribe to our Helpline for one month at a cost of only £99+VAT, normally £150+VAT. Subscribe using the form on this page.
Still unsure? Tell us what’s stopping you from subscribing. Speak to one of our Consultants to talk through your challenges. Fill in the form on the right.