Course Dates: 12, 13, 26, 27 June 2017
Course Duration: 4 Days
Location: Park City Consulting, Ardleigh
Category: Health and Safety
Trainers: Roly Buss, Stephen Hunter, Ashley Williams
Suggested Study Time: 32 hours in total
- Learn all you need to know about handling the health and safety of your team in the workplace.
- Everything you need to know in a four day course.
- 8 modules which cover the basics such as understanding your responsibilities as management and protecting the environment in the process.
- Moves onto advanced materials such as assessing and controlling risks in the workplace, investigating accidents and measuring performance.
Day 1 (12 June):
- Module 1 Introducing Managing Safely
- Module 2 Assessing Risks
Day 2 (13 June):
- Module 3 Controlling Risks
- Module 4 Understanding your responsibilities
Day 3 (26 June):
- Module 5 Identifying hazards
- Module 6 Investigating accidents and incidents
Day 4 (27 June):
- Module 6 Continued
- Module 7 Measuring performance
- Module 8 Protecting the Environment
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
- This course is suitable for anyone who is in a management or supervisory role
- Designed for managers in any sector
- if you have completed the IOSH Managing Safely course within the last three years, you can do the one day Refresher course
YOUR TRAINERS - Roly Buss, Stephen Hunter, Ashley Williams
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours