Course Dates: 31st October 2019
Course Duration: Half Day, 9:30 - 12:30
Location: Park City Consulting, Ardleigh
Category: Health & Safety
Trainers: Roly Buss & Ashley Williams
Suggested Study Time: 3 Hours in total
- Any workplace or business that requires its employees to carry out manual handling needs to be aware of the dangers and injuries involved.
- Here at Park City we offer Manual Handling courses in Essex designed to help employers reduce the risk of their staff injuring themselves at work.
- Around 10 percent of major injuries in the workplace are linked to manual handling being carried out incorrectly.
- At Park City our staff members are highly qualified to give a full demonstration on lifting, turning, carrying, setting down, picking up, pushing and pulling.
- Our services also offer a practical session so your employees can practice using our interactive coaching session.
- The accident statistics for manual handling
- The Regulations relating to manual handling
- What a manual handling assessment involves
- Special needs for team lifting
- Lifting aids
- A demonstration of lifting, turning, carrying, setting down, picking up, pushing and pulling
- A practical session of practice using an “interactive coaching session”
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
- Our Manual Handling courses in Colchester will educate your employees within any sector that requires regular manual handling
- Delegates will be equipped with the extensive training they need on how to carry and lift safely, preventing accidents within the workplace
TRAINERS - Roly Buss & Ashley Williams
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours