Course Date: 27th May 2021
Course Duration: 9:15am - 4:30pm
(Virtual course via Zoom)
Mental Health in the Workplace Level 2
A one day course that covers the level 1 syllabus with additional modules to provide employees with a greater knowledge in the types of mental health conditions colleagues could be experiencing.
Upon completion of the course employees will receive a certificate valid for 3 years from the date of completion and the course covers the following modules;
- Understand the difference between mental health and mental ill health
- Describe the components of mental well being and how it relates to resilience.
- Understand how risk factors associated with mental ill health can lead to problems in the workplace.
- Be able to recognise how mental health problems can affect day to day living.
- Understand how social and cultural attitudes can lead to mental illness.
- Understanding causes of stress and knowing how stress can stem from influences resulting from work.
- Understand the difference between anxiety and a panic attack.
- Be able to understand different types of mental health.
- Understand why mental health is not discussed in the workplace.
- Understand how anxiety, phobias, depression, bipolar, and schizophrenia is a denominator for ill related mental health.
- Be able to recognise other types of legislation the relates to Mental Health UK.
- Be able to understand The Management Standards Approach.
- Be able to understand how an employee’s emotional intelligence enables them to manage their emotions with other people, both individually and in groups.
- Understanding problems in the workplace as a result of unidentified mental health.
- Be able to implement an action plan to promote a healthy workplace.
Trainer: Stephanie Devans
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours