Each month we are In Conversation with one of our teams members so that you can get to know us a little better, this month we are ‘In Conversation’ with Emma Couldrey, Chartered MCIPD HR Consultant.
Emma is a fully qualified, HR professional with six years generalist experience within a fast-paced, commercial private sector organisation. Emma is competent in advising on all areas of HR and employment, and has previous experience of managing and bringing complex cases to a satisfactory resolution in accordance with the needs of the business.
Committed to her own professional development, Emma has continued her studies by currently studying towards a MSc in Human Resource Management. She also is Level A Qualified in Occupational Testing.
1) If you could have one superpower, which would you choose?
To accurately predict the future – very handy in the world of HR!
2) If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, would you do so? Whom would you pick?
Beyonce Knowles – she is talented, beautiful, rich and married to Jay-Z! What more could you want from life!
3) If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?
A trapeze artist – I would love to experience the sensation of flying around on the trapezes and the sense of thrill.
4) The most important invention or innovation that has happened during your life-time is?
The iPhone! I have no idea how I survived without it.
5) What three adjectives might other people use to describe your personality?
Funny, Personable and Dependable!
6) What would be your ideal night?
A swanky meal, plenty of wine followed by watching a musical in the West End with my husband.
7) If you were a god for a day, what would you do?
Ipswich Town would win the FA Cup and be promoted to the premier league!
Fill in your details below and one of our friendly experts will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours×