The Twelve Days Before Christmas Top Tip 2

You have your Elf and Safety in place for First Aid

But what happens if your appointed person is off work?



Q: Do I need to provide cover for my first aider?

You should provide a qualified first aider for when your main appointed person is off work, however absences can be unexpected. To ensure we always have sufficient cover at Park City we have a number of staff trained in Emergency First Aid at Work to allow for leave or absences.

To book at course or to take a look at our training brochure click here

Back to News Listing

Have us contact you

Fill in your details below and one of our friendly experts will be in touch to discuss your requirements.

We will process your data in accordance with our Privacy Policy. You may withdraw this consent at any time by updating your preferences.  We make this easy for you by placing a link to your preferences in the footer of every email we send you.

Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace
Park City Call Back

We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours

Please enter your name
Ask a question and get FREE advice

Juliet Price is the Managing Director here at Park City and has extensive, specialist knowledge in HR, Health & Safety and staff development. Enter your question below and we'll be back in touch soon with an answer!

Please enter your name
Please enter your telephone number
Please enter your question
Discover how your people truly feel

Dig deeper into underlying issues, spot opportunities, take action and track progress. Listen , review and take action with real-time reports. Download information about the WeThrive product toolbox, our recommended employee engagement solution.

Please enter your first name
Please enter your surname
Please enter your company name
Please enter your email address
Please enter your telephone number