Holiday entitlements over the holidays
Here is a few top tips for planning your staff holidays.
- Ensure that all full-time staff have a holiday entitlement of 28 days or more (including bank holidays)
- Ensure all part time staff have a holiday entitlement of 28 days (including bank holidays) pro rata.
- If a new employee has just started this will probably be part-way through your holiday year you will need to make adjustments to your employees holiday entitlements.
- Implement a holiday policy and booking procedure to ensure fairness and consistency.
- Ensure that the booking and taking of holidays throughout the holiday year is a clear and robust system with clear forms and accurate records.
Back to News Listing
Have us contact you
Fill in your details below and one of our friendly experts will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours