Christmas Elf & Safety Checklist
Christmas is a time for celebration and enjoyment, a time to spend with your friends and family. It is not a time to be spent in hospital or clearing up after a fire.
Don't let your Christmas decorations be the reason for an unexpected office decoration
- Make sure your Christmas lights are electrically safe, CE marked and preferably low voltage
- Keep your lights in a safe place, not causing a trip hazard or over metal cabinets
- Turn off your lights at night
- Ensure your decoration safe, fireproof, and clear of heat sources
- Be careful when putting decorations up, use stable ladders/ steps
- keep decorations away from becoming a trip hazard
- Your tree looks beautiful, make sure it is not placed where someone could trip, knock it over
- With all the secret Santa presents that need to fit under your tree ensure you have the space around it
Back to News Listing
Have us contact you
Fill in your details below and one of our friendly experts will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours