- You, the employer have a legal responsibility to protect the Health and Safety of your staff and other people - such as customers and members of the public - who may be affected by your work.
- In general, employers must:
- Make the workplace safe and eliminate or control risks to health;
- Ensure plant and machinery are safe and that safe systems of work are set and followed;
- Ensure articles and substances are moved, stored and used safely;
- Provide adequate welfare facilities;
- Give workers the information, instruction, training and supervision necessary for their Health and Safety;
- Consult workers on health and safety matters.
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours