- This is the process of fundamental changes with a company, reorganising the structure to gain profits or to improve a situation within.
- Organisational restructuring is the change of a structure, usually by cost cutting to reduce or pay off a debt.
- This is achieved by altering hierarchy and reducing employees by updating job descriptions or those that they report to.
- Most company restructuring takes place after a merge or acquisition.
- Park City can assist by updating job descriptions, altering hierarchies and who the employees report to.
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours