Course Dates: TBD
Course Duration: Half Day
Location: Park City Consulting, Ardleigh
Trainers: Jennie Galione/Katie Finbow
Suggested Study Time: 3 Hours in total
- If your staff are struggling with completing tasks on time or consistently show up to work late, it may be worth sending them on a time management course.
- Time management is highly important in the business environment.
- Your staff needs to be organised and they need to be able to keep track of time if they are to increase productivity.
- Staff members with effective time management skills are not only better organised, they also tend to have lower stress levels.
- Many studies have shown that employees with higher stress levels are more prone to illness too, making time management a truly important thing in the workplace.
- By investing in our time management course Essex, your employees need to take less time off and will be able to manage their workload much more effectively.
- The Balancing Act
- The role of the Manager
- Key Responsibilities
- Identifying the ‘essential skills’ needed for managing your time
- Beware the Busy Manager
- Planning and Prioritising
- Benefits of Planning and Prioritising
- How to utilise the different tools to help you plan and prioritise
- Personal Time Stealers
- Defining your personal time stealers and how to deal with them
- Handling interruptions
- Overcoming procrastination
- The art of delegation
- Utilising delegation as a ‘development’ tool
- Action Plan
- Stop, Start, Continue
- Personal Action Plan
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
- Our time management course is suitable and beneficial for all employees at any level, and can help your employees when it comes to meeting those important deadlines.
- Manage your time with confidence
- Prioritise tasks
- Manage your workload effectively
TRAINERS - Jennie Galione & Katie Finbow
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours