2-day Paediatric Course
Date To Be Advised
Category: Health and Safety
About this training course
A brief description of the course;
- First aid kit
- Action planning
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Resuscitation (Child, infant and adult protocols)
- Choking (Child, infant and adult protocols)
- Asthma and diabetic emergencies
- Head injuries
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- Poisoning, bites and stings
- Foreign objects
- Childhood conditions (e.g. measles, meningitis, croup).
- The course focuses on emergency scenarios that are faced by professionals, including teachers, au pairs and playgroup leaders, looking after young children.
- For people working with younger children - those up to eight years old
Why pick Park City?
Park City Consulting has over 17 years of practical and relevant experience in Human Resources and Health & Safety. Our team of fully qualified and experienced professional instructors are not just trainers, they are working consultants and experts in their fields.
Does this sound like the course for you? Book now or get in touch
Park City Consulting Ltd
1 Oak House
Vale View Business Units
Crown Lane South