Carrying out Investigations
Date To Be Advised
Category: Management Development
About this training course
A brief description of the course;
- The legal background and burdens of proof
- Purpose and stages of disciplinary procedures
- The responsibilities of the employer
- The rights of the employee
- The stages of an investigation
- Listening and questioning techniques
- The role of suspension
- Case for dismissal
- Writing the report and presenting findings
- Delegates will develop valuable understanding of what the law requires and will learn key skills in the investigation processes, such as analysis and report writing.
- Suitable for HR and personnel professionals, line-managers, supervisors, heads of department.
- Covers key techniques, procedures and checklists to help ensure that you are considering all the critical factors and that you undertake the process in a fair and un-biased manner.
Your Carrying Out Investigations Trainer
Does this sound like the course for you? Book now or get in touch
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours