A brief description of the course;
• Work in any place from which a person could fall a distance liable to cause personal injury includes:
• access and egress
• work at or below ground level;
By the end of the course attendees will have a broad based training in the basic skills and techniques of working at heights to national standards.
The course covers:
• Introduction to working at heights – current legislation and guidelines
• Performance criteria, plan, organise, and co-ordinate own work, adopting safe working practice
• Practical activities dependent on client’s equipment – may include (Tower scaffold, Scissor Lifts, MEWPS, Man Basket Fork Lift Truck, Harness/Lanyard and Ladders). You will also gain an understanding of inspecting and storing equipment.
|Roly Buss||Stephen Hunter||Ashley Williams|
Park City Consulting Ltd
1 Oak House
Vale View Business Units
Crown Lane South
We will respond to your call back within 24 hours during business working hours×